latex condom with vaseline lubricant

While having anal sex with sex worker i used 2 latex expired condoms and over condoms for smooth insersion i used vaseline cream. what is my chance of getin HIV. I have read that if one use vaseline with latex condom the condom is virtually useless. please advice

Two expired latex condoms plus Vaseline????? Yikes, you're a safer sex flunky three times over!

1. Using two latex condoms (double bagging) can cause friction, as latex will rub on latex, thereby increasing the risk the condoms will fail (pop).

2. Expired condoms? Never a good idea.

3. Vaseline is an oil-based lubricant. Oil-based lubricants and latex don't play well together. The petroleum in oil-based products can denature the latex, which can ruin the integrity of the condom and thus cause it to fail.

What are your chances of getting HIV? I have no way of knowing. Assuming that luckily the condoms did not break and that they may not have been too far out of date, there's a good chance you dodged the HIV bullet and did not have a significant risk. However, if you're concerned, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. And please spend some time reviewing the principles of safer sexual techniques and purchase some non-expired latex condoms! You may not be so lucky next time!

I need the Icon of societies help!
Clinic Refused to Test ?????