thanx

hey doc, im the guy who cut himself with the siccor, i managed to get a blood sample from the guy whom i was dressing when i got cut, umm,i tested him for hiv,hbsag,hcv, they were all negative using SD rapid tests, so i think im fine, i used plasma for the hepatitis b and c and i remixed the tube and used whole blood for hivl. all 3 specimens were ok according to the manufacturer. so thanx a lot, you do an excellent job helping troubled people.

You're welcome! I'm glad everything turned out fine, just as I predicted. By the way, I hope you got the patient's permission to run the tests. Most patients readily agree if they know there has been an occupational exposure.

Stay well.

freaking out
follow up q