Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

When's the Movie Coming Out?
Oct 16, 2006

Hey Doc, Happy Camper, again, here. With the amount of work, contributions and sincere emotional support you've given to others, there should be a movie made about you. At least one made for T.V. I'm sure a network like "Lifetime" would take up such an opportunity. I'd watch it, and buy the DVD. Someone like Noah Wiley can play you. He needs a job and did play a doctor on ER. If not a movie, then, for sure, a biographical novel. It would be a best seller on my list. Let me know when either one will premere. Take Care Happy Camper

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Happy Camper,

Noah Wiley? Yeah, well OK, but I was kind of hoping for George Clooney or Brad Pitt.

"Lifetime," well, OK, but I was hoping for HBO. Fewer words would need to be beeped out.

Biographical novel? Well, OK, but I was hoping for a Harry Potter-type seven-book contract with movie rights.

So, if truth be told, I have done a professional TV commercial shot by a L.A. film studio and filmed on location in Florida. So far it has had only limited distribution. I also had a very brief appearance on the TV show "30 Days." I'm still hoping to be joining Ellen DeGeneres on stage for this year's Academy Awards show for one of these performances. . . . We'll see . . . .

Until then, I guess it's on to the next happy camper questioner.

Ciao,

Dr. Bob

Previous
Not a question, just a quick note of THANKS!
Next
what the hell this fourm is so weird

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.