risk of rimming and oral

it's always cute when an HIV positive gay man finds ways to justify unprotected sexual activities of another gay man asking for guidance on preventing the spread of his own infection.

NEWS FLASH.... IF YOU'RE HIV POSITIVE, IT WOULD BE REALLY SWELL IF YOU MADE A LIFELONG COMMITMENT TO KEEPING YOUR FLUIDS TO YOURSELF.

HIV is present in ALL body fluids, including saliva. one can listen to the obsolete data that says it would take drinking a gallon of HIV infected saliva to result in infection... OR one can use their head and KEEP ALL HIV FLUIDS AWAY FROM THOSE YOU LOVE, INCLUDING STRANGERS!

Let me guess, I'm the "HIV-positive guy" who you claim is finding ways to justify unprotected sexual activities of other gay guys asking for guidance on preventing the spread of his own infection, right???? Hmmm . . . OK. Now that we've got that straight. First the facts: I'm a board-certified immunologist, HIV/AIDS physician specialist with over a quarter of a century of experience. I have dedicated my personal and professional life to HIV/AIDS awareness, education, prevention, research and treatment. I have personally founded two medical clinics devoted exclusively to the comprehensive and compassionate medical care of people living with HIV/AIDS. I further have founded a not-for-profit charitable foundation dedicated to providing crucial services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and promoting awareness of the HIV/AIDS pandemic through education and advocacy. That foundation, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, has now raised well over one million dollars for AIDS service organizations worldwide. With those credentials, I take exception to your characterizing me as just some "HIV-positive gay man." I would say my credentials and accomplishments give credibility to my comments. Now exactly what credentials do you have to question my advice? You certainly are not an HIV/AIDS experts, so perhaps you . . . um . . . what? Stayed at a Holiday Inn last night???

So here's a NEWSFLASH for you: I don't find it "cute" when HIV-phobic, sex-phobic, know-nothing morons attempt to push their nonsensical paranoid fantasies on others. Personally I think "it would be really swell if you made a lifelong commitment" to learning the facts before accusing folks of unconscionable deeds.

By the way, Bozo, even if you did drink a gallon of spit from a "virally enhanced" person, you still wouldn't contract HIV. Don't believe me? Go ahead, give it a try and get back to us, OK?

Bye now.

Hey Dr. Bob, Please Respond!
sensitive question - am donating - please respond (from woopsie doodle)