Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hey Dr. Bob, Please Respond!
Oct 16, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob:

If what I'm asking is ridiculous, then you can simply reply with a "Smack" and I'll know all I needed was a smack upside the head to get some sensibility into my mind.

Here's the deal. I left work the other day and had a weird, clear glob of something on the inside of my driver's window. I Didn't notice it right away, but when I did I freaked out. If it was some risky fluid, am I at risk at all? Also, went to a friends house, moved his sweatshirt to sit on the coach, and noticed there was what looked like wet seminal fluid on it, is there any risk if I touched it? I have really dry hands this time of year and they keep cracking open at the knuckles, so i'm worried that may have been an opening for exposure. Finally, he kept coughing over the plates we used for dinner. If he got some saliva with blood on one of the plates, would I be at risk for of transmission? I am missing a crown and have bleeding gums.

Could you please respond, I know you're busy and this may seem ridiculous, but it worries me none the less. Again a simple "Smack" will do if I have nothing to worry about. I wish you the best. Take Care.

- Worried on the West Coast

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Worried,

What up with your overactive imagination seeing gobs of man-juice spunk everywhere???? Do you live in a brothel and work at a sperm bank? OK, on to your whacked-out worries:

1. Weird clear glob of gook on inside of driver's window??? SMACK!

2. Wet seminal fluid under sweatshirt on the "coach" (coach????) Bitch-slap!

3. Coughing on dinner plates??? Kick in the gluteus maximus!!!

Dude, it's time for you to get some professional help for these irrational fears. The next thing you know, you'll start thinking a U.S. senator is IM-ing you with sexually explicit messages asking you to measure your tallywacker . . . . Oh, hmmm . . . OK, strike that. But do still get some counseling, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
RE: Good Luck Karma
Next
risk of rimming and oral

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.