RE: Good Luck Karma

Hi Dr. Bob, Well, I can finally WOO-HOO!! My results came back and everything was negative (I'm sure you're not surprised)!! I just wanted to say thank you, because everytime I started to have a "freak out", I would come read through your forum and calm myself down. Today has been one of the best days of my life... I had a job interview for an actuarial internship and just had another call from another company that wants to interview me! I got accepted to be a part of a team from my school to participate in a business competition in January in Vancouver and I'm NEGATIVE!! LIFE IS GOOD!! WHOO-HOO!!! I will still check in on your forum to keep myself educated on this disease and will definitely ask your opinion on anything I may encounter at my university's women's centre. Thank you so much for your support!! You are truly an angel. God bless!!

WOO-HOO! and congratulations! Thanks for your thanks and thanks for taking the time to write in and share your good news. Yeah, you're correct: I was not surprised. I think the last time I was surprised was when Dubya got reelected. Actually that was more like a shock and wave of extreme nausea. Too bad he's more than lived up to all my worst fears!

The good news is that midterm elections are only three weeks away and the GOP is now firmly locked in La Cage aux Foley!

Be well. Stay well. Vote Democrat.

Just a word of support to all those walking worried
Hey Dr. Bob, Please Respond!