Just a word of support to all those walking worried

For the last 8 years I have had a nagging doubt that I may have hiv infection - all because of a few instances of unprotected oral sex with prostitutes around the world - recently I developed chronic sinusitis plus muscular and joint pain - for two months I was beside myself with worry barely functioning on any level until a good friend convinced me to go for a test - negative! all the tension is gone and the symptoms are improving - GO GET THE TEST AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

WOO-HOO and congratulations! Let's hope our readers will do what you say (get tested) and not what you did (wait eight years)!

Stay well!

Something wierd, i've posted too many times without answers.
RE: Good Luck Karma