Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

damaged goods (semi woohoo)
Oct 16, 2006

Dr i need ur help desperatly...(keep reading, its not about risk or transmission I SWEAR) Recently i had unprotected sex with an HIV+ person. broken condom and she lied about their status!!! only after i pulled out and noticed the condom broken, i asked are you on the pill? and she was like, dont freak out but i have HIV. WTF right?!?! i didnt know about PEP until it was too late, so i just let it be... for 6 months i was a wreck. then i tested negative... the doc said i had to test a year later as well... F him.. u said that i would be clean. only 6 month is requiered if the person u slept with was confirmed positive.. which is what i did... So i decided to get back to the wonderful world of sex. but im F-ed in the head now.. damaged goods! luny bin material!.. for example yesturday i had a really good date with a model ( yeah you know that she was hot.. must be the mix of italian and french blood in me) as we were doing the foreplay, i started touching her in areas dense in lymph nodes (she actually liked it and said with a moan ' ive never been touched like that before)i put this in kuz i know ur italian and therefor love sexual details. i felt a few bumps and i freaked out and ran to the bathroom and made myself puke, told her it was the fish from dinner that was probably bad. i then asked her if we could do this again sometime, was a gentleman and asked her to let me rest... DUDE WHAT THE F***!!! im a loser! I TOTALLY MISSED OUT ON GETTING WITH PROBABLY THE HOTTEST CHICK ILL EVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET WITH! I know ur gonna tell me to get help, but im really embarrased and dont exactly have money to burn. So i know that im no doctor or whatever and that without those anatomy classes of 'ok bob, now find my clitoris.... A+!' (in ur case it would pobably be the prostate;P) im in no way qualified to assess what, where, how, when, nodes ae swollen and what they feel like... Just tell me this one thing.. i have a couple of bumps around my chest, neck and groin, i know i dont have HIV, i mean to say is that, are Nodes palpable even if they arnt swollen due to infection? and yes i know nodes can be swollen for a gazillion reason other than HIV such as allergy, minor infection, so on so forth.. but im a wreck, and you wrote to me once in a post:' if you need me im here, OK?' well i need you now. And another thing, (if u find this too personal please edit my question and delete this section or dont answer the following at all). about condom permeability, I know ur the positive part of a magnetic couple (i love the name given) Would u have insertive anal with ur lover protected with absolutly no fear of him contracting it (assuming the rubber hat doesnt fail)?

Love always, luny bin laden.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Luny Bin Laden,

A French-Italian??? Hmmm . . . nice mix. No wonder the models want to jump your trouser-snake.

Your six-month negative HIV test is indeed definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Are you ready for the loony (or even "luny") bin or a padded cell??? Well, if you're passing up excellent mattress mambo shag-a-thons with sensuous voluptuous models because you think you feel a few bumps when exploring her nether regions, well yeah, perhaps you are ready for the cuckoo's nest. There is no doubt your irrational and totally unwarranted fears of HIV infection are messing with your heads (both of them!). Certainly counseling would be helpful. Maybe your doctor can advise you of some low or at least lower cost options in your area. You might also check out your local AIDS service organization. Sometimes they have support groups for HIV neggies suffering from HIV phobia.

Finally, do Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) and I, as a magnetic couple, practice what we preach about condoms being effective when used properly? Absofrickinlutely! At every available opportunity. In fact, maybe it's time for me to take a break right now. Steve? Hey Steve, let's . . . .

Bye for now.

Dr. Bob

Previous
homo coward or not?
Next
Something wierd, i've posted too many times without answers.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.