Bob just i seen a massenger of God 'Live' on my DVD

Hello Bob I will try to make it short.You posted my worry under heading "Help me- still i am at risk after 6 week negative?" and the other "Doctor thanks for good wishes.I just donate". Yes today i seen a massenger of God Live on my DVD which i just received from "The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation" after a donation i maid.Really Bob i feel real cool and happiness after seeing you on DVD.Thanks foundation for sending DVD and sending 'Bob'. Regarding my worry, i am on 14th week after exposure having 3,4 & 6 week negative.Only abnormality at present is continous dry throat and low grade pain on chest and sometimes burning sensation on my Panis and arround.I consulted ENT doctor but says-nothing is abnormal just wait it will be ok itself. i can only get tested after 2 month due to some problems.But i know i will be negative again as i have "very best good-luck/good-health karma " of Bob. Once again Thanks Bob for being so nice massenger of God for human beings. It's not necessary to post my message this time, the important thing was to covey you the thanks.

God bless you long and healthy life.

Your fan from Dubai

Hello Fan from Dubai,

Thanks for your kind comments about The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation DVD! And thanks for your donation. Your one gift will touch many lives.

I'm continuing to send my very best good-luck/good-health karma to you and I look forward to getting your next post with your definitive negative HIV test results. We'll WOO-HOO together, OK?

Good luck!

HIV+ from recieving oral sex
homo coward or not?