HIV+ from recieving oral sex

I can tell you for 100% that I have caught HIV from recieving unprotected oral from a sex worker because of all the strong symptoms ive been getting, I was also involed in deep kissing and feingering too, vaginal sex was performed with a condom, I am sure that was intact. Everyone says symptoms mean nothing, symptoms mean evrything, they wouldnt come on for no reason, before I start telling you about my symptoms, I am suffering from anxiety and have been since I first thought I may be HIV, my symptoms are as follows, three weeks post exposure I had a sore throat for a few days then my lymph nodes in my neck (several about 9 nodes) and armpits (1 in each) all enlarged and is painles and non-tender, they are still there (8 weeks now), past few weeks Ive had re-occuring night sweats (not too heavy sheets dont get drenched, but head does), also my fingers and parts of my hand gets numb, the numbness is getting worse, it started with only 1 or 2 fingers when I use to shake my hands it use to go away, now its more fingers and most of my hands, and the numbness stays for 10-15 mins, generalized painless lymph nodes do not come up for no reason, I can also feel my lymph nodes getting bigger and smaller several times a day which indicates to me that they are fighting an infection, and what other infection apart from HIV can they be trying to fight off for the past 2 months? Im so so scared Doc, Im going outta my head, my tets is due end of this month, I dont even think its even worth taking it, theres enough strong symptoms here to diagnose myself with it without taking the test, I know you have a lot of knowledge about HIV, honestly tell me what your views are, please answer my question Bob, this is the fourth time im writing with no reply, I hope you are well and healthy, please help me I will most defenetly make a donation for your lovely organisation. Thank you

"I can tell you for 100% that I have caught HIV from receiving unprotected oral from a sex worker because of all the strong symptoms I've been getting." Ho-hum, yawn, here we go again. You haven't been tested yet and "I don't even think it's even worth taking it (HIV test), there's enough strong symptoms here to diagnose myself with it (HIV) without taking the test" blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada . . . . Gosh, how many times have I heard this story before?????

Dude, you may be 100% sure you're HIV positive. I'm 100% sure you're not. And since I'm the HIV specialist, I win! Would you like to make a little wager on your "I'm 100% sure I've got it 'fact'"? I've made this bet with many folks just like you (check the archives!) in the past, and I've never lost a bet yet!

Symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease. Period. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is or is not HIV infected. However, despite all the facts and figures, past testimonials and whatever comments and reassurances I may offer, most likely you will remain convinced you're HIV positive until you actually have your definitive HIV-negative test result in hand. This is the sad and unfortunate reality of folks like you suffering with anxiety and irrational fears of being HIV infected.

I agree with you: "symptoms wouldn't come on for no reason." What you fail to realize, however, is that your extreme anxiety is a medical condition that has symptoms. Psychosomatic illness is a real illness with very real symptoms.

I urge you to get your HIV test on schedule. Seek treatment for your anxiety during the interim. Show your therapist this post!

Write back with your WOO-HOO and I'll try very hard not to say I told you so!

Thanks for your donation! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Good luck!

Bush blunders and Foley's folley
Bob just i seen a massenger of God 'Live' on my DVD