Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Bush blunders and Foley's folley
Oct 16, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob!

Hope all is well. This Foley fiasco is quite the pretty picture isn't it? I was particularly shocked when a national new network (I won't mention the name but it rhymes with socks) showed Foley speaking and labeled him "D-Florida". Subliminal damage control effort or what? Sheesh, the state of this nation is getting more and more troublesome by the minute, it's a wonder we even claim to have a constitution anymore. Yikes!

Well, I guess I'll spell you the social/political chatter and get to the question, please answer if you'd be so kind!!!(which you are even if you don't answer :) )

Basically, I'm worried I may have HIV from my last partner who was cheating on me. Getting ready for my final test but I'm still worried.

I was staying at a friends house and used the computer for some visual stimulation (to be PC about it) to which the end result proceeded to get EVERYWHERE. I don't think I could begin to find where all it went in order to clean it up, but I did as best I could. Is there any risk for my friends of coming in contact with the fluids and becoming infected if I worst case scenario have the virus? I hope and pray I don't have it but I definitely do not want to pass it on to others. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again for all you do, you are an amazing person and an inspiration to us all.

Take care!!

- Worried opponent of "W"

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Worried Opponent of "W,"

Foley's Follies seem to be ensnaring lots and lots of hypocritical pseudo-moralistic GOPers in La Cage aux Foley!

Yes, that ever so "fair and balanced" spin-shellacked Fox, which also rhymes with cocks, by the way, really reached a new low when it intentionally tried to make Senator Grabby McHot-Young-Stud (Foley) a Democrat on their ticker!!! It seems to me they have just reached rock bottom and have now decided to dig!

As for your impressive geyser-like spunk eruption, relax, Max. HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body. So if you missed a few baby-batter squirts on the ceiling or across the room, don't worry. The HIV-transmission risk would be nonexistent. Now, considering just how turned on your one-eyed monster got before spitting, I better ask what Web site you were logged on to??? I'm sure our horned-up readers will be writing in wanting to know.

Good luck on your final test! I'm sending you my best good-luck karma your definitive test will be negative.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr Bob is it hot in here. Or is it you? Love you (ICL)
Next
HIV+ from recieving oral sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.