Bush blunders and Foley's folley

Hey Dr. Bob!

Hope all is well. This Foley fiasco is quite the pretty picture isn't it? I was particularly shocked when a national new network (I won't mention the name but it rhymes with socks) showed Foley speaking and labeled him "D-Florida". Subliminal damage control effort or what? Sheesh, the state of this nation is getting more and more troublesome by the minute, it's a wonder we even claim to have a constitution anymore. Yikes!

Well, I guess I'll spell you the social/political chatter and get to the question, please answer if you'd be so kind!!!(which you are even if you don't answer :) )

Basically, I'm worried I may have HIV from my last partner who was cheating on me. Getting ready for my final test but I'm still worried.

I was staying at a friends house and used the computer for some visual stimulation (to be PC about it) to which the end result proceeded to get EVERYWHERE. I don't think I could begin to find where all it went in order to clean it up, but I did as best I could. Is there any risk for my friends of coming in contact with the fluids and becoming infected if I worst case scenario have the virus? I hope and pray I don't have it but I definitely do not want to pass it on to others. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again for all you do, you are an amazing person and an inspiration to us all.

Take care!!

- Worried opponent of "W"

Hello Worried Opponent of "W,"

Foley's Follies seem to be ensnaring lots and lots of hypocritical pseudo-moralistic GOPers in La Cage aux Foley!

Yes, that ever so "fair and balanced" spin-shellacked Fox, which also rhymes with cocks, by the way, really reached a new low when it intentionally tried to make Senator Grabby McHot-Young-Stud (Foley) a Democrat on their ticker!!! It seems to me they have just reached rock bottom and have now decided to dig!

As for your impressive geyser-like spunk eruption, relax, Max. HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body. So if you missed a few baby-batter squirts on the ceiling or across the room, don't worry. The HIV-transmission risk would be nonexistent. Now, considering just how turned on your one-eyed monster got before spitting, I better ask what Web site you were logged on to??? I'm sure our horned-up readers will be writing in wanting to know.

Good luck on your final test! I'm sending you my best good-luck karma your definitive test will be negative.

Dr Bob is it hot in here. Or is it you? Love you (ICL)
HIV+ from recieving oral sex