Hi Dr. Absolutely , Positively HANDSOME, and I am not Gay

Hello Stud!

Here's the gig:

I had high risk sex w/a women specializing in the sex trade internationally. Even though the intercouse was safe the fore play was not, as I deeply fingered her, much to her satisfaction, w/ an open bleeding puncture wound on the (my)assuaulting finger.

I swear she had multiple orgasims. as I am your version of God's sent fingering Gigolo. I then went on to do other "somewhat unsafe" things to her realizing that she wanted it.

OK....five weeks later I feel like crap, as never before. Had Hiv test done via Home Access or whatever is sold at all of the drug stores, it's neg. 14 weeks goes by and I'm still feeling like "crapola", w/ rashes . fatigue, bleeding gums, numb hands and feet etc,...Got another test. via Quest, come to find out later on that it is a 1st generation test. GO FIGURE? (2003) GOD BLESS AMERICA" LAND OF THE FAR BEHIND OF THE TIMES"

It's negative,,...

Still feeling crappy, no other guilt factors involved here Doc Stud, no wife, Partner etc..Still feel feverish, fatigued etc...Went to see a Fami;y Doc who was almost assured that I was Fu%^$ed. But at 22.5 weeks, still negative. Doc says: OOOps, I was jumbing to the conclusion you are OK, just play safe from now on.Still a damn Quest 1st Generation test done. WHASSUP W/ THAT?

This long message must suck, but I have one simple question; Can I put HIV on the "backburner" after testing negative via standard 1st generation eLISA 3 times up to 22.5 WEEKS following a very hig risk exposure involving blood?

By the way, I now feel FAG, er I mean FAB, but the damn virus could be hiding.. It has been 6 years since exposure, so if infected should I be feeling crappy by now??????????????/

Any help for this 21st century HIV Psyco Man would be greatly appreciated

Love You and God Bless Mark Folley

Oh, as always, my $50 yearly donation to your cause is on the way

Hello 21st Century HIV Psycho Man AKA "God's Sent Fingering Gigolo,"

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests (even 1st generation!) out to 22.5 weeks of your "very 'hig' risk" are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Whatever was making you feel like "crapola," it wasn't HIV.

FAG or FAB, if you are still harboring residual fears, go ahead and get an HIV rapid test. You'll have an accurate result in just 20 minutes. It will be negative, and you'll be able to WOO-HOO with as much wild joy and abandon as Mark Foley at a naked Cub Scouts' convention.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Made a Mistake
2nd opinion