American Academy of HIV Medicine's website

I noticed the web address you gave for them was "www.aahivmed.org" I tried to look it up, but to no avail. What I found was that the correct web address is http://www.aahivm.org. Just thought I would help. I was once a WW that was set at ease by you. I still like to check back once in a while. Take care, and God bless from Alabama.

Hi Alabama Former WW,

You are absolutely correct! The proper Web address for the American Academy of HIV Medicine is www.aahivm.org.

Thank you for correcting my error! See, who says Dr. Bob is never wrong?!?

Stay well!

Sorry
Stereotype