American Academy of HIV Medicine's website
Oct 13, 2006
I noticed the web address you gave for them was "www.aahivmed.org" I tried to look it up, but to no avail. What I found was that the correct web address is http://www.aahivm.org. Just thought I would help. I was once a WW that was set at ease by you. I still like to check back once in a while. Take care, and God bless from Alabama.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Alabama Former WW,
You are absolutely correct! The proper Web address for the American Academy of HIV Medicine is www.aahivm.org.
Thank you for correcting my error! See, who says Dr. Bob is never wrong?!?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- Transmission Of Shingles
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.