My question not answered - but can I woo-hoo after test?? PLEASE!!

Dr. Rob -

OK - you didn't get a chance to answer my last question...I only gave you 2 days :) ...but in the mean time I went to a HIV Testing/Resource Center to get a rapid HIV Test at 6 months...and guess what...it was negative!! I know my initial exposure of protected vaginal insertive sex was negligible...but for peace of mind - I had to get tested. Even if you had told me non-existent - I would have still gone - the mind can do some amazing things to a person... For example - when I got tested...the first lancing (pricker device) didn't get enough blood...this was an individually packaged device...so he decided to use a different kind - there were several in a large bag with plastic caps on them individually - he removed cap and pricked - which worked fine. My question - am I totally crazy to think it would be remotely possible to get anything from a lancing device that was capped - at a testing center - or is it even possible considering I was first test of the day? TELL ME i AM CRAZY - TELL ME I NEED COUNSELING - AND TELL ME TO GET ON WITH MY LIFE!! I think this site is great...and really apprecaite your answer if I get one :) ....I promise - I will put this to rest with one final WOO-HOO!!!

". . . and guess what . . . ?" Well, actually I did indeed guess what!

Next, "tell me I am crazy. Tell me I need counseling. And tell me to get on with my life!" OK, here you go:

1. You're crazy.

2. You need counseling.

3. Get on with your life.

There! Feel better?

Dude, you cannot contract anything from a capped lancet at a testing center. No way. No how. OK?

Now start WOO-HOOing or I'll have to come over there and give you a spanking! Ohhh . . . you'd like that? Hmmm . . . well . . . OK, how about or I'll have to come over there and NOT give you a spanking . . . ?

Be well. Stop worrying.

Meth & AIDS
$1500 donation please answer.