Another Dumb Question!!

Hi Doc, Tested at 8 weeks and 5 1/2 months and they came back neg. Taking another on, because I have been having alot of mouth sores, stomach cramps, pain in joints and bleeding gums. Everything I have read here say there is no way I can be pos. Please help me this time and I promise to leave you alone. I am sending a donation and Hope to end my insanity.. Thanks and Take Care!!

Your 5.5-month negative test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV ARS or HIV disease.

To end the insanity, you'll need to accept the irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative and stop getting completely unwarranted HIV tests. It really is just that simple. If you can't do that, seek counseling to help you confront your irrational HIV fears and to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you dodged the HIV bullet and are HIV negative. You should be WOO-HOOing not worrying!

Thanks for your donation! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

test negative after 8 weeks
Meth & AIDS