Question about tongues - please answer, Dr Bob

I don't mean to beg, Dr Bob - I just have a specific question to ask you. Please give me a straight answer, ilke you always do.

I wanna know if the line on the left side of my tongue means anything bad. I fucked a girl ten years back, with no condom, and that was my last mistake in that department. I have stayed strapped ever since, but now (in the last few years) I notice a a lineof my tongue. It's on both sides, looks like tooth bite marks, but on the left side it is more noticeable and looks less pink than the other side (i.e almost white, but not quite).

In other words, it ain't a white PATCH. It's a pinkish line, followign the side of the tongue. Is this HIV or not? That is my question, thanks for all your good work Dr Bob, long may it continue....

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose physical ailments over the Internet. You'll need to have your tongue examined by your doctor or dentist. What I can advise is that your tongue symptom does not sound at all worrisome for HIV/AIDS. If you're still concerned about the decade-old nookie, why not just get an HIV rapid test? You'll have your definitive answer in just 20 minutes. (It will be negative!) And then you'll be able to put all your residual worries to rest once and for all. That's the straightest answer this gay HIV specialist can give. Hope it helps!

safer sex w/HIV neg.
test negative after 8 weeks