enough testing ?

Dear Bobby Bob,

I hope you are well and enjoying life in California.

I have a short q for you and believe i know the answer. I only want to hear it from you.

Testing History :

Hiv: neg antibody at 48 weeks.

Hep b : neg antibody at 28 weeks and 35 weeks.

Hep c : neg antibody at 28 weeks, neg riba at 15 weeks and 35 weeks. The screening test had a 1.0 s/c both times and the Riba was neg both times. Neg Hcv Pcr by Rna at 18 weeks.

Is this enough testing for a definite neg outcome for Hiv/hep B/hep c? Would your answer be different with no Pcr test for hep C?

Thanks for your help, Bobby Bob. A contribution is on its way to your foundation but Do NOT feel you have to answer my q. I know many others have qs as important as mine.

Grateful fan

Hello Grateful Fan,

Is this enough testing for a definitive negative result for HIV/HBV/HCV? Absofrickinlutely! But you knew I would say that, didn't you?!? Of course you did.

Thanks for your donation!

Be well. Stay well.

Risky BTTM GUY
Please help my friend Doctor Bob