Risky BTTM GUY

Ok, hello how are you? I'm concern on something I'm a hiv+ male who is having unprotected sex with my neg top partnerfor 6months now and he was tested two months ago and was neg, but I wanted to know was since he is a top and I am a bttm is the odds of him contracting hiv from me, would be just as high? Could you give me your feed back on that please

thanks

Sure. However, since I've discussed this multiple times in the past (check the archives!), I'll be brief, OK?

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal intercourse with a positive partner is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures.

Now, I have a question for you. Why are you putting your partner at risk for HIV and yourself at risk for STDs and potentially an HIV superinfection by having commando nookie???

I suggest you spend some time perusing the information in the archives related to magnetic couples, HIV transmission, STDs, and safer sexual practices, OK?

I also strongly advise you stock up on latex condoms and water-based lube and to stop playing sexual Russian roulette.

12 Week Test Woo-Hoo-able Even with Geo Tongue?
enough testing ?