12 Week Test Woo-Hoo-able Even with Geo Tongue?

Dr. Bob -

Thank you for the great work you do here and through your clininc and foundation.

I recently tested negative with a 12 week test (Oraquick - after a series of symptoms. One of those symptoms was "geographic tongue" diagnosed by my dentist. Once he diagnosed me, I of course went to the internet and read that some doctors speculate that geographic tongue may be caused by an underlying autoimmune condition.

This bit of information has sent me for a bit of a loop. Can I trust the 12 week test? If not, what should my testing strategy be?

Thank you so much for your assistance.

PS - I can't wait for the upcoming midterm elections. It looks like we've finally woken up and will throw the bums out! And with any luck, we'll be enjoying some fantastic investigative Congressional committee hearings over the next two years!

Can you trust your negative 12-week OraQuick test, even though you have a geographic tongue? Absofrickinlutely!

"Bums" seems way too polite for our current crop of incompetent GOP hypocrites. Foley's alter ego "Congressman Grabby McHot-Young-Studs" is the perfect foil to pierce the GOP's moral value sanctimoniousness!

Trying to get this stupid worry outa my head
Risky BTTM GUY