Oct 12, 2006
I had recently oral sex with a gay man. We both used condoms and there was no sperm transmitted between us.
I am still worried about the risk of HIV infection? Can you tell me should I worry, take a test or just forget about it?
Response from Dr. Frascino
As Tony Soprano would say, "Fuhgeddaboutit!"
Stay safe and you'll stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- Hiv And Short Term Memory Loss
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.