Oct 12, 2006
I had recently oral sex with a gay man. We both used condoms and there was no sperm transmitted between us.
I am still worried about the risk of HIV infection? Can you tell me should I worry, take a test or just forget about it?
Response from Dr. Frascino
As Tony Soprano would say, "Fuhgeddaboutit!"
Stay safe and you'll stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.