Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

From the south of the south, Argentina!
Oct 12, 2006

Dear Bob Before anything, a classic: I want to congratulate you for the forum and for the form in that you help us, point educating us and informing us, as tranquilizing our fears. I also want to apologize you for my English, it is not my native language, although after reading you every day she goes to finish being it!

Now, the question that I want to make you, regrettably (as all...) and it accuses of my excess with the alcohol, I went to a prostibulo and I was with a sexual worker. There was not penetration neither with my penis neither with my hands, but her I hold on to a couple of times the penis with the hand, touching the head of the penis. This should have spent 15 minutes after having entered, then it put me a preservative with the mouth and she made me very few seconds of oral (really few) sex and I end masturbating with the preservative. My fear is that she has had flow in the hands of some immediately previous relationship, she has played my head of the penis and then above has placed me the preservative... I was looking for in the file, but I didn't find same situations... although if similar.

Do I wait that you can help me, evaluating the risk of the whole situation, for I finish Are 15 minutes enough to kill the virus in the environment?

Many thank you and I hope to see you some day playing piano here in the theater Colon in Buenos Aires!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Buenos Aires-Guy!

The Colon Theatre is one of my favorite concert halls. I would love to give a concert there someday.

Regarding your experience with the sex worker, the HIV risk is negligible to nonexistent! I see absolutely no cause for concern.

If you remain worried, get an HIV test at the three-month mark; however, the only reason to really do so is to put your unwarranted HIV fears permanently to rest. HIV is not your problem!

Stay well! Stay safe! Stop worrying! Go see a concert at the Colon Theatre and relax!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Having kids
Next
Oral sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.