|have you ever been to long island?
Oct 11, 2006
Hey Doc, If you are ever in the Long Island/NYC area and want to get a coffee at your favorite-Starbucks! Email me...the coffee will be on me for all the help you have given me!! Thanks!! Desperate in NYC
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Desperate in NYC,
Have I ever been to Long Island? Sure, lots and lots of times, but it would be an awfully long schlep just for a cappuccino . . . .
Presently I prefer Peet's Coffee, which is just a few short blocks from here. Why don't you come here instead? Thanks for your offer!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can People Sometimes Receive A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Small Amount Of Hiv Infected Blood On The Skin
- How Long Can Untreated Vaginal Thrush Last?
- What Is Reactive Result On Hepatitis C Test?
- Hiv Test Reading Nonactive And Nonreactive
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.