Still Worried, But ..

Hi Doc,

I wrote to you last night ... if you could answer my "Stripper Spit on Penis" question, I would be very happy and obliged to kiss you personally when things come back negative.

I did find this site last night which has allowed my left-brain back into the equation. I dunno, maybe it will help other people. Basically ... it puts dying in an Air Plane Disaster equal to getting HIV from Insertive Oral. Since all that happened to me was some spit ... well, lets just say I slept pretty good last night.

I think when people see even .5 to 10000, many people don't register what that means exactly. For a very rational engineer like myself, I know the irrational fears can kill you.

Then again, I can see where this kind of data could be misleading. It might embolden people to do riskier things. For example .. your chance s of just falling down or driving a car and dying are much greater than receptive anal.

Well ... I know it helped me.

Here's the link ..

http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050106_odds_of_dying.html

Thank you for all that you do. You truly are a living saint.

It seems to me your independent research answered your own question. Your "stripper spit on penis" risk is nonexistent. The risk of being struck dead by an errant lightning bolt is 1 in 83,930! So stop worrying about the stripper spit and look out for that thundercloud above.

I'll look forward top that kiss, but please don't feel "obliged."

Stay well,

Same symptoms as the Italian Model
Indeterminate WB result