thanks bob..iam relived donation is on way

hi bob ,

thanks for replying to my answer..i juss wanted to tell u that i masturbated on the used bed and the sheets werent changed ...so i am worried if sperm or blood of an infected person on the sheet had entered into my body thru my mucuos membrane?do u think there are chances of contracting by that incident? my previous question: bob,

please answer my question..i would be really grateful to you.i work in motel,i masturabted on bed used by other couple as soon as they came outside i went inside for checking the room and masturbated on the bed.i did this act 1 month back and from 4th day after that act i am having the following symtoms: fever,rashes,white coating on tongue and swelling of lymph nodes in arm pits,sore throat,joint pains etc...its been 1.5 month i still have symtoms do u think there are chances of getting infected by hiv by means of masturbating...(if the semen or blood of hiv infected person entered in to my body).i have not been involved in sex nor in blood transfusion till now.is there any chance of contracting hiv by masturbation....iam really going crazy.

my donation is on way bob sandeep

Hello again, Sandeep,

I perfectly well understand your question, dirty sheets and all. Unfortunately it seems like you didn't quite understand my response. Consequently I'll try to be more direct this time. The short answer is "NO" and the long answer is "NOPE." OK?

Stop worrying. You're fine!

bob ill donate you...pls answer my question ....i plead u

bob,

please answer my question..i would be really grateful to you.i work in motel,i masturabted on bed used by other couple as soon as they came outside i went inside for checking the room and masturbated on the bed.i did this act 1 month back and from 4th day after that act i am having the following symtoms: fever,rashes,white coating on tongue and swelling of lymph nodes in arm pits,sore throat,joint pains etc...its been 1.5 month i still have symtoms do u think there are chances of getting infected by hiv by means of masturbating...(if the semen or blood of hiv infected person entered in to my body).i have not been involved in sex nor in blood transfusion till now.is there any chance of contracting hiv by masturbation....iam really going crazy..i promise to donate money to your foundation soon

thanks sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

Any chance of contracting HIV by masturbating on a bed used by other horndogs doing the horizontal mattress mambo just prior to your solo whack-a-thon? Nope! Relax, Max. You're fine, OK? Stop worrying and stop feeling so guilty. The sheets needed to be laundered anyway, right?

Stay well. Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

A CURE OF HIV/AIDS
Married South African in desperate need of your EXPERT advice.