BOB THIS IS FOR YOU MAN

HEY DICKWEED THAT MADE A POST titled hey bob listin you fu**ing bi*ch if you ever talk about dr bob like that i will slit your head and cut of ur penis or /slice your vagina you bit** watch your mouth okey if you dont know what hard work dr bob dose to support people with a little humar u fu*kin b*tch next time u say that ur ganna get shot dr bob i love u man keep up the good work im the guy that post your a true hero bob and you are man

Thanks for your support. Somehow your comments reminded me of Al Swearingen on Deadwood!

Stay well,

A thankful who-hoo :-)
Is my situation similar to the "afghani gentleman's"?..Please answer