RESPONSE TO HEY BOB

Why are you such a dick when you answer questions? What a sarcastic little faggot.

A question like that on this forum could only be asked by some half educated mentally challenged fool who has serious issues with life and who he is.

Dr Bob is too intelligent to retaliate aggressively and waste his time with someone as stupid as you are, so instead he will make you look like a fool by answering with his normal clever wit. I can also tell you every reader on this forum is laughing at your incompetence. Go back to the bar that you came from and pick on your own kind, thats if you can find your way back.

Dr Bob is a legend around the world. You on the other hand are not. I don't know if you think you are Billy the Kid by opposing him but instead you come across a lot more like Billy the Bonehead.

Hello from South Africa Dr Bob. You the man and if you or Dr Steve ever need accommodation in S.A just drop me a line anytime

G

Hi G,

Thanks for your support regarding "Billy the Bonehead."

You're correct: I saw no need to retaliate, because he was too easy of a target. It would be like throwing darts into Jell-O!

Hope all is well in South Africa. I have no immediate travel plans for that part of the world, but I do appreciate your very kind offer.

Be well!

Can I get a woo-hoo???
HIV or not?