Orlando Guy again

Dear Dr. Bob,

Im still waiting on your updated itinerary (don't know if I spelled that correctly) for lectures here in the Orlando, FL area. I know you are jealous of our lovely sunshine, and ancient drivers. However, we Orlando boys need love too, so please work a lecture in for us very soon. My lover (18 yrs) and I would love to have you over for dinner, wine and laughs. We will see who can dislike the Bush family the hardest in one evening. Ill even keep that pasty faced Katharine Harris off the table sine she is much to easy of a target, and it does not fine tune either of our skills as Bush crony hunters. However, it is open season on Ann Coulter!!! Let the Good times roll. Now get down here soon. I think you are in the San Francisco area, but not sure. Kenny and I will be in San Francisco over Christmas and would love to catch a lecture or something informative if you have anything scheduled at that time. If not perhaps you and yours can come to the Grand Hyatt (Union Sq) for some dinner and drinks.

Your Friend Orlando, Fl

Hey Orlando Boyz,

Yes, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have sunshine here too. But, luckily, no Katherine Harris, Jeb Bush or Mark Foley!!! Isn't that Foley dude a piece of work??? Now that he's resigned from Congress in shame for his predatory pedophilic antics, he was asked what he plans to do next. His response: "I'm going to Disneyland!"

Next up on the travel itinerary for "moi" are several East Coast cities and then a quick trip to Europe. Sorry, no Florida plans just yet. But be patient. Hey, I just heard why Mark Foley doesn't use bookmarks. He prefers to bend the pages over.

Stay tuned . . . I'll get there eventually. Maybe you should tell your local AIDS service organizations to invite me down for a talk. You arrange it and I'll come.

PLEASE POST FROM PAKISTAN!!!
Is it time for me to move on?