hiv positive

am a woman in my teenage and tested hiv positive and am not sure am hiv positive and have not seen any symptoms its only headache an i have two partiners and sleeps with them without using condoms but they dont know the situation am in so please can you advice me

If you tested HIV negative in 2003 and have had no potential HIV exposures since then, but tested positive (ELISA and WB) in 2006, there are only two possible explanations:

1. Your 2003 test was a false-negative.

2. Your 2006 test is a false-positive.

In the first situation, false-negative results are usually due to testing in the "window period." The rate of false-negative results ranges from 0.3% in high-prevalence populations to less than 0.001% in low-prevalence populations.

In the second case, the frequency of false-positive HIV tests (both ELISA and WB) ranges from 0.0004% to 0.0007%. I have discussed the potential causes of false-negative and false-positive HIV results in the archives. You can read about those causes there.

Your next step is to repeat your ELISA and, if reactive, a confirmatory Western Blot. If these tests are again positive, you should then get an HIV viral load test and CD4 count and make an appointment with an HIV specialist who will help sort out your HIV serostatus, explain your test results and advise you what your next steps should be. In the interim, while this is all being sorted out, latex-condom safer sexual techniques are recommended.

Write back with your follow-up test results, OK?

Whatever the future holds, I'm here if you need me.

SEX WITH A MONKEY!!!!
PLEASE POST FROM PAKISTAN!!!