Thanks

Doc- I wrote to you over the weekend under the heading "Hello again old friend." I was able to find a nice Jewish HIV specialist who kept his practice open on Yom Kippur...if that is not doing god's work, I do not know what is! Anyway, he pretty much left it up to me (his advice was similar to yours). I decided to go on PEP...couldn't hurt right? I know that the risk is, at worst, assuming that she was positive, 5 in 10,000, but figured that safe beats sorry every time. The doctor put me on Atripla. 1 pill a day for 30 days. It was started roughly 63 hours after exposure. I wanted to know if you think that this is effective as a PEP. Thank you.

What a "mensch" that doctor is! Yes, Atripla is an excellent choice for PEP. In fact, it's what we often prescribe at the Frascino Medical Group.

Good luck! I'm here if you need me.

lap dance and bathroom visit
SEX WITH A MONKEY!!!!