Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

lap dance and bathroom visit
Oct 3, 2006

OKay Doc,

I think I am fine per the archives. But I thought I would run it by you. Okay I had a lap dance with a vigorous grinding stripper. My pants were on and I spunked the drawers. I then went into the bathroom to clean up. My concern is that her vaginal fluid may have been on my pants and I may have touched the pants when undoing my belt and zipper. Then I handled my penis (the head) to clean it. If she was hiv could the fluid containing hiv survived long enough to enter through the urethra from me cleaning up. Lastly would I test for this exposure? Thanks so much and I am sending a donation along. I will stay out of situations like this in the future.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Another night of bouncing boobs at the Badda Bing, another pair of spunked tighty whities, another worried-well post to Dr. Bob . . . hmmm . . . can you guess what comes next? Another response from Dr. Bob saying relax, Max, take a chill pill, your HIV risk is nonexistent.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

By the way, the only reason to stay out of "situations like this" in the future is that it takes its toll on your tighty whities, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Condom Permeability (CONDOMS)
Next
Thanks

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.