Risk from swallowing a pill dropped on dirty floor?
Oct 3, 2006
What is the risk of any type of viral infection (HIV/Hepatitis) or other bacterial infection from swallowing a pill after it was dropped on a public bathroom floor that may have deposits of blood, urine, water, etc.? Thank you in advance and keep up the great work!
Response from Dr. Frascino
The risk would be so remote as to be essentially nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Pills To Take For Chlamydia?
- What Can Herpes Be Mistaken For?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.