Risk from swallowing a pill dropped on dirty floor?
Oct 3, 2006
What is the risk of any type of viral infection (HIV/Hepatitis) or other bacterial infection from swallowing a pill after it was dropped on a public bathroom floor that may have deposits of blood, urine, water, etc.? Thank you in advance and keep up the great work!
Response from Dr. Frascino
The risk would be so remote as to be essentially nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.