icarus the beautiful mathematician.. woohoo

i just grew some cojones and switched from boxers to tighty whities to show off my new pride.. im negative. but as everyone, i was freaking out, had unprotected sex with a promiscuous girl at a party, didnt have a condom but gave it to her anyway... being stupid. got all, every single one of those damned symptoms (by the way these symptoms should be removed from the internet, they are more harmful to you than bush himself... that says alot) got an oral yeast infection, general lymphodenopathy, sore throat, high long lasting fever, 2 months long diarhhea all confirmed by doc. finally got teted at 3 months.. NEGATIVE BABY!! i live in montreal.. and i thought i was the 1 in 10000 that will get the virus for sure... truly, the odds are much more in our favour. everyway u look at it. here are a few calculations:

canada has 3000-5000 new hiv infections/ year, mostly in quebec, ontario, British columbia and alberta(not sure about this last one).. anyway lets say 5000.. divided by 3 (just to make it seem like its more likely to get it. 5000/3= 1666. so approx 1666 people in the entire province of quebec get infected by people who dont know they have the virus, which are the most dangerous.(im from montreal). out of the 1666, 30% are hetero. tahts 500 people. about 50% are male, thats 250. lets be generous and count the ones in my age groupe (20-30 yrs). lets say 50% (this is being very generous). down to 125. lets remove that 25 for the 'races' im not interested in.. that 100. there is about 100 white, hetero, females out of 7,500,000 that dont know they carry this Piece of crap in them! that leaves me with 1 in 75000 to get the virus? EEEEEH! wrong. then theres 1 in 2000 odds (because honestly u gotta be real stupid to have unprotected sex more than once) that the virus is passed on. so in reality, the risk of straight, white, non drug using, females, between the age of 20 and 30 living in the ENTIRE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC passing me HIV is really *drumroll*....... 1 in 150,000,000. Think u got the virus? relax, take a chill pill. symptoms dont mean crap, and the numbers are too good!! think ur that one in 150 million?? try this... put a card deck facedown on the table.. try pulling the ace of hearts out... u have a 1 in 52 chance of getting it. and keep pulling without putting cards back in the deck! ull probably find it when the odds are down to 1 in 20... try that with 150 MILLION cards now. Note:though this calculation is based on the province of quebec, the calculations in developed coutries have pretty much the same answer. ALSO!!! THIS DOESNT MEAN GO SHAG AROUND WITHOUT PROTECTION!!! trust me, i got clam, gono, and syphilis from this one girl. 1- its painful to see ur manhood in so much misery, litreally looked like a burn victim, it looked like it was ready to fall off!!! of course treatable, but f*cking A, painful as hell!!

so go on.. buy a pack of condoms, hit a bar, get laid.. its saturday night!

Wouldnt you agree doctor?

Generally I agree, except:

1. "More harmful to you than Bush . . . ." Nope! Definitely, can't go along with that one.

2. ". . . buy a pack of condoms, hit a bar, get laid . . . it's Saturday night!" Well, actually its Monday morning where I am so can I go to the beach instead?

Congrats! WOOO-HOOO! Stay safe. Stay well.

Water sports, safe or not?
where can we meet