wlid oral sex episode (please ignore previous))

Hi Robert, These two weeks has been the worst two weeks of my life. I had unprotected oral with a sex worker on the 25th Sept ...here were the things I did(alot of these were self inflicted):

1)she performed rimming on me w/o condom for 5min while I fingered her.

2)then I put a condom on and proceeded to do it for another 10min. in the mean time the oral got more and more rough .. 3) finally I removed the condom and got her to do a deeper one with one hand behind her head...(this is the part that is really worrying me on hindsight because it was a little rough)She did not have any hands on my privates so it could have gone anywhere in the mouth .(what was I thinking?)..and it would have probably reached the end of her mouth as well..(heard deepthroating increases the risk significantly). 3)I also had a very slight flu symptom while doing this.... does it affect your chances of getting HIV?(weakened immune)

4) when it ended I did not have a shower until I went home.(good 1/2hour away) 5) went home took my contact out using the same finger that I used to touch her genitals...does that affect anything?

6) when I showered I realised tht the tip of my penis was really itchy and could possibly be bruising (right at the tip )and my whole penis was in a weird pain...I then applied a cream possibly using the same finger I touched her genitals with,on the tip (would the virus still be on my fingers during that time?) what did not help in this whole episode was that since I did this (2wks ago)I've had persisting mild flu symtpoms (buzzing nose).aching joints .lethargy.

so pls tell me doc, what are my chances? if you could answer the point above I would be really grateful. That was my first time doing all this.. and will be my last..just too scary..will give a donation to this great cause regardless.you're a very kind man Dr Robert.thank you...

Thanks for the blow-by-blow of your, uh, blow-by-blow, so to speak.

To quickly address some of your concerns:

1. Having "very slight flu symptoms" will not affect your HIV risk. This does not weaken the immune system.

2. Taking your contacts out or rubbing cream on your tallywhacker, using the same fingers that explored the love triangle, would not be an HIV risk, because this occurred a "good hour" after the exposure.

So what are your chances? The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex (yes, this includes hand-behind-her-head deep-throating!) with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we do not know the HIV status of your Hoover-Honey.

You're level of worry over this issue is way out of proportion to any real risk. I'd suggest you ratchet down the anxiety level and get a single HIV-screening test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV test will be negative. (I very strongly anticipate it will indeed by negative!)

bob ill donate you...pls answer my question ....i plead u
food and more food...