Please tell me that I am nuts

Dear Bob,

I tested 3 times after having protected sex with a professional female sexworker. Negative at 4 weeks, 12 weeks and 24 weeks (antigen and antibodies, Duo test). Forgot about the incident.

Two months ago my daughter of 18 months injured herself at her leg and was bleeding. I cleaned the blood of the fresh wound with my finger, that I first made wet with a little saliva. Seven days later my daughter started to have fever and two swollen glands at the back side of her head. A few days later she developed a rash on her face and upper side of the trunk. The symptoms lasted for 1 week. The rash in the face came back another two times. The doctor told us that it was an unspecific virus.

Could I be infected, not detected by the HIV tests and passed the virus through to my daughter in the way I described to you. Or alternatively should I buy a 10-visits-pass for psychiatric assistance.

Thank you for your help.

Buy the 10-visits pass for psychiatric assistance. Absolutely, no question about it!

You're welcome.

one last time
Feel the warmth of my admiration