quick question

Hi Dr Bob, Can you tell me if i need to just chill out! Ill make it short. Six weeks ago i went to a sex worker. No sex. She just done a strip tease as i jurked off. When i was about to cum she let me cum in her mouth. I put the head of my penis in her mouth ,came then took it out. I understand the risk of hiv transmission from insertive oral is probably a one in million chance but this wasnt even a blow job!!! am i more at risk from other std's ? Thanks. Donation made.

ps. Im going on tuesday for a full health check up and im shi!!ing it, wish me luck!

Relax, Max. Your risk of HIV (or any STD) from such a minimal exposure is virtually nonexistent.

Stop "shi!!ing it" or you'll mess up your tighty whities!

Sure, I'll send you luck, but in reality I doubt you need it!

Good luck. Thanks for your donation!

surgery & surgical gloves
Changing Cocktail because od Cost