surgery & surgical gloves
Oct 1, 2006
Getting fucked even with a condom will eventually get you infected! For real? Dr. Bob, many Doctors perform surgery on HIV+ patients during which they wear latex gloves and those gloves get covered with blood. Similar (not really) to a condom covered penis in a HIV+ vagina. Have you ever heard of any MDs becoming + from performing surgery w/out being stuck or cut.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Can't happen!!! Why? Because HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Aids Symptoms Show Up After 10 Years?
- Signs Of Hepatitis In Mouth
- What Dose Of Neurontin For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Does A Blood Culture Check For Hiv Or Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.