aids virus through condoms

Someone stated that the Aids virus is smaller than the pores in latex condoms. So, a person could get aids while wearing a condom during sex. goggle sent me to a site posted by a Right to life group that sounds like they're trying to scare people into abstinance. My common sense and reading your opinion tell me those statements are false and misleading. Is there a definitive study by CDC or real science that covers this subject? I need to print a copy for this guy. Thanks, JC

Google sent you to a Right to Life group that said HIV can pass through "pores" in latex condoms??? Yikes! That means the rightwing religious zealot wing-nuts have taken control of Google!?!? Your "common sense and reading" are absolutely correct. Statements like the ones you read are both "false and misleading." I'd also add dangerous to that list! Check out the two links below for the truth one article is from the American Foundation for AIDS Research and the other is from Planned Parenthood. Both of these articles include references from the published scientific literature rather than gobbledygook fantasies from the Vatican and Bush/Cheney pseudo-science!

1. http://www.amfar.org/binary-data/AMFAR_PUBLICATION/
download_file/34.pdf+amfar+the+effectiveness+of+condoms+in+
preventing+HIV+transmission&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

2. http://www.plannedparenthood.org/news-articles-press/politics-
policy-issues/birth-control-access-prevention/condoms-truth-6543.htm

Stay informed. Stay safe. Stay well.

Sore throat despite PEP
Men performing oral sex on female with mouth cuts is the inserter or receptor?