Inconlusive results.....Just got tested again SCARED

I have checked with most questions and I haven't found an answer to this specific question yet. I went for an HIV test July/2004 and the results came back as follows: HIV 1 P24 antigen screen -nonreactive, HIV 1/2 MEIA screen- reactive, HIV 1/HIV 2 supplimental EIA-nonreactive and HIV 1 Western Blot-nonreactive. They referred it as inconclusive (asking for a repeat speciman). I want to tell you that my last sexual encounter with a low risk was 1 yr and 2 months prior to the test (May 2003). I don't know his status. After that I did not have any risks from May 2003-July 2004. I know I have waited two years to look into this, but I have not had any sexual experiences since I got this result in 2004. I finally went for another test two days ago (I finally decided to face by biggest fear, that I've been avoiding for so long). I convinced myself I had it, paying attention to every little symptom on my body. I realized I was putting my life on hold, with fear of the unknown.

My question is, what do these results actually mean? What are the chances of me being positive or negative? I am so scared and I have at least another week and a half to wait for the results. Is it possible to get this result again? and if I do what does it mean? Can you please give me any clarification, statistics, chances and so on regarding my situation?

This website has been very helpful for me, you guys do such a great job. Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me :)

You were told your HIV test results were inconclusive, so you decided to wait two years to sort it out????? That's not exactly logical, sweetie.

Actually, your July 2004 test results MEIA-reactive, p24-negative, supplemental HIV-1/HIV-2 EIA-nonreactive and Western Blot-nonreactive really are not "inconclusive." They are negative! Your MEIA was a "false-positive" as clearly indicated by the negative p24 and supplemental studies (EIA, WB).

Two years of worry, all for naught. You may feel you put your life on hold, but actually those two years are gone and you can't get them back. Life only goes in one direction! Don't let irrational fears keep your life stuck in neutral. It's time to move on!

There are no words! Thank you....
Tonsils and Oral Sex (CUNNILINGUS)