Don't know why I'm worried

Good morning Dr. Frascino,

I'm new to this website; found it by doing some research. I admire your sincere and to-the -point comments/answers to your readers inquiries.

I need your advice. I'm in my 30's and was recently diagnosed with mild hypertension and possible diabetes. I'm overwieght and I'm working on that and eating right. I went to the doctor and they did a CBC and everything came back fine except for my glucose level. I also developed a boil on my eyelid. The doctor said my blood was fine and that the boil should heal on its own and that if it didn't they would drain it.

I know this doesn't sound like an HIV issue but for whatever reason it's rept into my mind that something may be wrong with me. I'm scared because I have two children (5 yrs and 15 months old) with my wife of 6 years. My wife seems fine and my children are okay except with the typical stuff i.e. runny nose, cough because of germs at schhol and daycare.

Am I worried for nothing? Why am I thinking like this? I've never displayed any of the "Symptoms" of HIV but not sure why I'm thinking this way. I know your input can ease my mind a bit.

Gosh, if you don't know why you're worrying, then how would you expect me to know??? I'm a doctor, not a clairvoyant, frevinsakes!

If you've had no potential HIV exposures (unsafe sex, shared IV needles, etc.), then you should have no HIV worries. It really is just that straightforward. If you continue to have irrational fears of HIV, you should seek counseling.

As for your obesity, I have recently found a weight-loss diet that is really extremely effective. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.

Stop worrying!

I slept with an african american bisexual prostitute!!!
help wife pregnant