I slept with an african american bisexual prostitute!!!

I have written to you 4 times and counting!!!!!!!!!!

Doc, I made a boo boo, as the title explicitly states. The encounter included unprotected oral, broken condom, and nipple suckage, ( I think she might have had a kid, little milk).

I cheated on my fiance and dealing with the guilt. I have no one to speak with as my best friend told me he liked me and left the country to continue classes.

I need your help to get me through the next month to my 12-week mark!!! I have a few questions.

1.) I came down with a sore throat, chills, and a wierd pimple like rash that was localised to my chest area. The bumps were raised and some flat and others not. There were 2-8 bumbs at any given time. They come an go and have been doing so for the past 6 weeks. Does the "ars rash" stick around for a long time?

2.) I had the following tests done:

Day 22- DNA PCR/ Elisa Neg

Day 25- Rapid- Neg

Day 42- Rapid- Neg

Day 46- PCR DNA- Neg

Day 62- Elisa- Neg

Day 64- Rapid- Neg

Could my symptoms be HIV related? Delayed ARS?

3.) Do I need further testing to confirm?

4.) Can I have sex with my fiancee. I was told by other docs on different boards that it was ok.

5.) Are African American sex workers considered a high risk group, as the CDC states?

6.) Do you swing both ways? cause if I were a dude.... i'l stop here.

Thanks a bunch for your great help. I am sending my donation as I promised in my last email. If I don't hear from you, then I'll defnitely be paying you a visit in person.

Bobby from Boston

Hi, Boston Bobby,

1. Nope.

2. Extremely doubtful, based on your history and excessive testing to date. However, HIV-antibody testing taken prior to three months is not considered definitive, and I do not recommend PCR testing for routine HIV screening.

3. A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is all you ever needed.

4. I'd suggest leveling with your fiancée. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt, but it's also the right thing to do. She may decide she wants you to use condoms until your three-month test conclusively confirms your HIV-negative status.

5. I don't believe in high-risk groups, but rather high-risk sexual activities. Your broken-condom experience places you at risk for STDs, including HIV.

6. Bobby, first the African-American bisexual hooker and now a gay cyber-sexpert??? Hmmm . . . what's next? A tranny Republican Bible thumper? Whatever you do, do it safely, OK?

Good luck. Be well.

Low risk sex life... or not?
Don't know why I'm worried