I slept with an african american bisexual prostitute!!!
Sep 29, 2006
I have written to you 4 times and counting!!!!!!!!!!
Doc, I made a boo boo, as the title explicitly states. The encounter included unprotected oral, broken condom, and nipple suckage, ( I think she might have had a kid, little milk).
I cheated on my fiance and dealing with the guilt. I have no one to speak with as my best friend told me he liked me and left the country to continue classes.
I need your help to get me through the next month to my 12-week mark!!! I have a few questions.
1.) I came down with a sore throat, chills, and a wierd pimple like rash that was localised to my chest area. The bumps were raised and some flat and others not. There were 2-8 bumbs at any given time. They come an go and have been doing so for the past 6 weeks. Does the "ars rash" stick around for a long time?
2.) I had the following tests done:
Day 22- DNA PCR/ Elisa Neg
Day 25- Rapid- Neg
Day 42- Rapid- Neg
Day 46- PCR DNA- Neg
Day 62- Elisa- Neg
Day 64- Rapid- Neg
Could my symptoms be HIV related? Delayed ARS?
3.) Do I need further testing to confirm?
4.) Can I have sex with my fiancee. I was told by other docs on different boards that it was ok.
5.) Are African American sex workers considered a high risk group, as the CDC states?
6.) Do you swing both ways? cause if I were a dude.... i'l stop here.
Thanks a bunch for your great help. I am sending my donation as I promised in my last email. If I don't hear from you, then I'll defnitely be paying you a visit in person.
Bobby from Boston
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi, Boston Bobby,
2. Extremely doubtful, based on your history and excessive testing to date. However, HIV-antibody testing taken prior to three months is not considered definitive, and I do not recommend PCR testing for routine HIV screening.
3. A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is all you ever needed.
4. I'd suggest leveling with your fiancée. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt, but it's also the right thing to do. She may decide she wants you to use condoms until your three-month test conclusively confirms your HIV-negative status.
5. I don't believe in high-risk groups, but rather high-risk sexual activities. Your broken-condom experience places you at risk for STDs, including HIV.
6. Bobby, first the African-American bisexual hooker and now a gay cyber-sexpert??? Hmmm . . . what's next? A tranny Republican Bible thumper? Whatever you do, do it safely, OK?
Good luck. Be well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.