From Brazil again....

Dear Dr. Bob,

This is your former samba instructor, do you remember me? I fired myself from the position because I said I sucked at samba.

Anyhow... I am still patiently waiting for my three month mark. I took an eight week test and it came out negative (after a protected vaginal intercourse), but this time my question is not HIV related.

You seem to be a common-sensed person plus a very experienced medical doctor, so I would appreciate your valuable opinion about my question.

Somebody in this forum mentioned going to a homeopathic clinic for some treatment (I dont recall the disease) and you told him/her not to waste their time and money. I am considering going through homeopathic treatment myself because I have bronchitis. So now I am confused because Ive heard people saying good things about this kind of medicine and now you, to whom I have great respect and consideration, said its not worth trying.

Please advice.

Sincerely, Your Former Samba Instructor (I might find something else I am good at to impress you).

Hey Sucky Samba-Guy,

If you have bronchitis, homeopathy will not help. Bronchitis is an inflammation or infection of the bronchial tubes (the airways). It can be caused by germs (viruses or bacteria) or be allergic in nature. Either way, homeopathy has no scientific basis for treating medical conditions, such as these. I'd suggest you go to see a general medical doctor for an evaluation and proper treatment. To put it another way, you know how sucky you are at samba. Well, homeopathy is even worse when it comes to treating real illness.

As much as a heterosexual engaged man could completely love you -WOO HOO, he DO!
Low risk sex life... or not?