a kiss not just a kiss...this only a comment

Mon cher Dr Bob,

I found the answers I needed in the extensive archives this site has to offer. I just wanted to tell you thank you; thank you to the site, to all the experts, and to YOU, for your inexhaustible good will and spirit, thank you for being. You should be given the Nobel prize for humanity..you are humanity in the truest meaning of the word.

And about the kissing...after 4 years of being friends with this guy, he kissed me, and kissed me, and kissed me....I've been levitating ever since.

Sorry to waste your time with this, I just wanted to share..and to everybody else out there, let's find the courage to fight whatever hand is dealt to us.

You are an inspiration, Dr Bob.

La Chascona

Hello Chascona,

He kissed you and kissed you and kissed you . . . .??? Hmmm . . . nice! However, I'm a bit worried that it took him four years! At this rate, you could be in the old folks' home before he gets past second base.

Be well. Stay well. Enjoy the romance!

Update: The Whole Story
barbecue