Thank you - Got Tested - Negative

Sir,

I wrote to 3 months back same old story live in Malaysia, sex worker, drunk, broken condom and all hell broke loose. OK. You didnt respond to my mail as it was the same and of course I found many answers to my questions in your archive. To cut short, I got tested today on 92nd day and you know what the result is NEGATIVE!! Yooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

Despite your fantastic support thru this web site. Last 3 months were living hell. I WILL NEVER do the same mistake. Just wanted to say a quick thank you I got enlisted in the same NGO, which did my test as a volunteer and also donated on the spot. I am an Indian and have decided that I will work for the AIDS/HIV education for the rest of my life here as well as in India. If you ever happen to visit Malaysia / India, do let us know. You will be our STATE GUEST!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOU LIVE 150 YEARS!!!

PS: btw can you throw Bush and his gang a s a p ? pls.

Congratulations and WOOOO-HOOOO!

I'm delighted you'll be volunteering at your local NGO AIDS service organization. I'm confident you'll find the experience rewarding.

Regarding Dubya and his cronies, I've been trying to get rid of them for years. I think the rest of the country is finally beginning to realize what a disaster he really is! It will take years to repair the damage!

Stay well.

Response to 0 Man
Did you know that you are totally wrong?