HIV+ Person Coughing
Sep 26, 2006
I was in a car talking with an HIV+ person, we both sit in the front, all windows closed. During conversations, he coughed on me at least 3 times. At first I didn't think anything about it. But now I am being paranoid because if his cough contained blood and it could gotten into my eyes or possible breath in. Do you think I was at risk.? What should I do? Thanks.... A scared man
Response from Dr. Frascino
If HIV were spread by coughing, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago.
What should you do? That's easy. Stop worrying.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.