Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Doc ! Am freaking out please help (Oral+more!)
Sep 26, 2006

Hi Doc. Writing you for the second time as did not get answer for the first time. This time i will be more detailed. Almost a week back, I had a risk encounter with a bar girl in bangkok. The girl told me that she lost almost 40% of her weight in last 6-8 months, and she has lost her appetite. I got an unprotected blow job from her twice, and had protected sex with her twice, did lots of wet kissing and fingered her to the extreme. Since than, I have been freaking out, and believe me, I am about to commit sucide, If you don't answer me. Please help what are my chances to contract HIV from her (given she was HIV+) and what should I do? rememeber I did unprotected oral sex, protected sex, wet open mouth kissing, and fingered her. Please I look forward to your response, and plese don't push that DELETE button on me. Thanks a million (A sucide freak)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

"I am about to commit suicide if you don't answer me." Hmmm . . . you, sir, are quite brazen to threaten suicide merely because I won't respond to your worries about having an illness that I live and struggle with every day. Don't you find your threat to be the least bit insensitive and egocentric?

If you aren't too busy with your hari-kari knife, sticking your head in the oven, jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge or falling on your sword, I would suggest you search the archives. There you will find the answers and reassurance you are looking for. I won't comment further, other than to say if you write back, I'd suggest you begin with an apology to all 40,000,000 of us living with HIV.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thank You for Answering My Question Several Weeks Ago....
Next
Proof that answers are in the archives

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.