Doc ! Am freaking out please help (Oral+more!)

Hi Doc. Writing you for the second time as did not get answer for the first time. This time i will be more detailed. Almost a week back, I had a risk encounter with a bar girl in bangkok. The girl told me that she lost almost 40% of her weight in last 6-8 months, and she has lost her appetite. I got an unprotected blow job from her twice, and had protected sex with her twice, did lots of wet kissing and fingered her to the extreme. Since than, I have been freaking out, and believe me, I am about to commit sucide, If you don't answer me. Please help what are my chances to contract HIV from her (given she was HIV+) and what should I do? rememeber I did unprotected oral sex, protected sex, wet open mouth kissing, and fingered her. Please I look forward to your response, and plese don't push that DELETE button on me. Thanks a million (A sucide freak)

"I am about to commit suicide if you don't answer me." Hmmm . . . you, sir, are quite brazen to threaten suicide merely because I won't respond to your worries about having an illness that I live and struggle with every day. Don't you find your threat to be the least bit insensitive and egocentric?

If you aren't too busy with your hari-kari knife, sticking your head in the oven, jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge or falling on your sword, I would suggest you search the archives. There you will find the answers and reassurance you are looking for. I won't comment further, other than to say if you write back, I'd suggest you begin with an apology to all 40,000,000 of us living with HIV.

Thank You for Answering My Question Several Weeks Ago....
Proof that answers are in the archives