Thank You for Answering My Question Several Weeks Ago....

Dr. Bob...

Thank You for answering a question I had a few weeks ago. I won't say which one it was, but it had nothing to do with this forum and you answered it almost as fast as I posted it. I made a donation to your foundation as promised and I want to donate more in the future. I would have made my donation regardless if you had or had not answered my question...I have learned a great deal from this site and have been visiting it since 1998. Again Thank You for being here as well as to all of the experts on this site. You mean a great deal to us...

Anonymous

Hello Anonymous,

Thanks for your thanks. Glad to be of service!

Thanks also for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

I'm impressed you've been visiting this site since 1998! Wow! Either you're a slow learner or you like us . . . you really, really like us!

Be well. Stay well.

whats with the bashing?
Doc ! Am freaking out please help (Oral+more!)