whats with the bashing?

I wonder what all the GW bashing is for? I wonder why people who are generally liberal concerning gays suddenly are selectively against the guy who is battling to stop the spread of Islam which is far more dangerous to the lifestyles here.

lets face it. everyone here won the geographic lottery and can be blase'. but lets see how free you would be with this forum if you were in a muslim area with sharia law.

GW is a gay mans best friend quite frankly.only in the west could you do what you do freely.

G.W. is a gay man's best friend?????? Yikes!!!! As the saying goes, with friends like that . . . .

By the way, the problem isn't Islam or Muslims, but rather hyper-religious zealots, be they Christians, Muslims or whatever flavor you wish.

Dubya is certainly not my best friend and I can assure you I am anything but blasé. Bush is just a tragically incompetent hyper-religious numbskull who wakes up every morning to arm wrestle with the English language and consistently loses. His simplistic view of life as good vs. evil, much like yours, has made the world a very dangerous place, not only for gay men, but for all the globe's inhabitants.

bobby can i get back on the Jobby?
Thank You for Answering My Question Several Weeks Ago....