Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

whats with the bashing?
Sep 26, 2006

I wonder what all the GW bashing is for? I wonder why people who are generally liberal concerning gays suddenly are selectively against the guy who is battling to stop the spread of Islam which is far more dangerous to the lifestyles here.

lets face it. everyone here won the geographic lottery and can be blase'. but lets see how free you would be with this forum if you were in a muslim area with sharia law.

GW is a gay mans best friend quite frankly.only in the west could you do what you do freely.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

G.W. is a gay man's best friend?????? Yikes!!!! As the saying goes, with friends like that . . . .

By the way, the problem isn't Islam or Muslims, but rather hyper-religious zealots, be they Christians, Muslims or whatever flavor you wish.

Dubya is certainly not my best friend and I can assure you I am anything but blasé. Bush is just a tragically incompetent hyper-religious numbskull who wakes up every morning to arm wrestle with the English language and consistently loses. His simplistic view of life as good vs. evil, much like yours, has made the world a very dangerous place, not only for gay men, but for all the globe's inhabitants.

Dr. Bob

Previous
bobby can i get back on the Jobby?
Next
Thank You for Answering My Question Several Weeks Ago....

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.