wife pregnant please help

hello dr.bob , here is my situation, i had protected vaginal intercourse and unprotected cunnilingus with a woman of unknown status. I had every symptom in the book , extremely sore throat, swollen nodes in neck , dry cough etc off and on for a few months. I have had 3 negative pcrdna test at 2,4, and 6 weeks. I also had negative elisa test at 3,and 6 months. I went in to local clinic and had rapid blood test which was negative at 9 months. I still have very weird symptoms dry mouth in a couple of places , the occasional cancre soar , and some weird bumps that resemble some kind of insect bite that appear in random places and itch.I have also had every other test for stds and all negative. My wife is pregnant and due at the end of the year so I am so scared about what I could have done. Everytime she or one of my children get sick I fear it is something I have given them from my mistakes. I plan on leveling with her after she has the baby, right now with her hormones it would not be the right time for either one of us. I guess my questions are 1. Is there any chance I could have hiv after the test I have had and it not show up by now? 2. Can i be 100% sure I do not have hiv and do not need to worry infecting my wife and unborn child? 3.The only other risky behavior I have had was while at a strip club a stripper put her breast on my mouth and I sucked on her nipples for a few minutes.Would that be risky for anything? Thanks a bunch donation on the way. God bless.

Your HIV risk from "protected vaginal intercourse and unprotected cunnilingus" would be minimal if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

Your negative PCR DNA at two, four and six weeks, negative ELISA at three and six months and negative rapid test at nine months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

If you've had "every other test for STDs and all negative," then you don't have an STD either. No way! No how!

Your remaining "weird symptoms" are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV or other STDs. To specifically answer your questions:

1. The short answer is no. the long answer is nope.

2. The short answer is yes. The long answer is yes, absolutely.

3. Nope!

I encourage you to level with your wife, even though you have successfully dodged the HIV and STD bullets!

Stay safe. Stay well. Good luck with your upcoming new addition!

Andrea from Argentina
bobby can i get back on the Jobby?